For character development of course.
I miss my OCs right now.
oh my Rae your tags. i wonder what are u talking about
My Spock feels. lol
- its okay to draw the same thing over and over
- its okay to draw something you feel only you enjoy (ps this is not true; plenty of people enjoy the same thing or enjoy seeing you enjoy yourself)
- its okay to draw something and not finish it
- its okay to draw without knowing what you want it to look like
- its okay to draw
- its okay
Can someone write a writing version of this?
Dear Sleepyrabite and myself;
- its okay to write short scenes that go nowhere
- its okay to post these scenes in public forums
- its okay to post unfinished writing, no matter how long, in public forums
- its okay to post snippets you’re proud of, to celebrate your moment of genius
- its okay to post things you second-guess
- its okay to write the same character over and over
- its okay to write something you feel only you connect with
- its okay to write without knowing where you’re going with your scene
- its okay to write poetry
- its okay to write
- its okay
The Kyuubi chakra state (or watever its called) looks like a naruto version of super saiyan lol xD
Look at minato! he practically is Goku! sort of. haha. or is this just me?
We know that Kishi loves Dragon Ball xD
BOTH KAKASHI’S FATHER AND GIRLFRIEND COMMITTED SUICIDE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
“What if Rin didn’t die, and she left the village instead? Rin isn’t a useless kunoichi anymore!”
rin was never useless u piece of shit how many people do you know who can transfer a fucking eye in the heat of battle while one of their best friends is dying
DONT HARSH ON MY QUEEN, FUCKER.
and die willingly for a village.
a freaking village DAMMIT.
there goes my Kakarin feels.
I’m confused. Why didn’t Obito/Tobi just use Edo Tensei to revive Rin?
Much less work than creating your own version of Rin. xD
Sure she’s still dead, but I would want a real Rin than a made-up Rin.
I feel like green is an underrated colour
like idk people seem to often go to red and purple and black and stuff but like
just take a second to appreciate how pretty green is
green is not a creative color
i use green a lot. so wonderful
then lets add more green to this post!!!! :D
my art ruined it omg lol
reblogging my own sheit lol.
I am slowly sinking towards them again. I remembered the first time i started drawing them and obsessing on them. I was so alone coz there weren’t many fanarts on them (thats why i started to be brave enough to draw fanart - i dun like drawing fanarts btw, bcoz i’m scared of making them OOC)
And due time i got bored because there weren’t that many hipe on them and i conveyed the feelings i have for them towards my own OC couple; Ryry. So most of the interactions u see in RyRy were the things that i had hoped would happen with Kakarin… i think.. i dunno anymore everything is blur ever since i started developing RyRy more HAHAHAHHA
and yes, I wish Kakashi would die in the end now. Don’t ask me why. I hope he’ll die and in his final act, he’ll give obito’s eye back. HAHAHA im a sadist.
Omg suddenly I remembered.
Remember this scene?
Look at Kakashi, now you can imagine what was he replaying in his head. LOOK AT THAT FACE
And when this happens
i just can’t help thinking, since now Kakashi knows Obito’s still alive, that somewhere deep inside him, he must have thought of the possibility if Obito had actually arrived on time to save Rin ;u;
Wow i had nothing better to do on a Saturday than having my Kakashi feels back